Post 30 facts about yourself.
1. Music is everything to me.
2. I can play the guitar and I love to write my own songs.
3. Billy Joel and Sara Bareilles are my favorite musicians.
4. Currently I’m in college and I’m studying Fashion Design.
5. Drawing is something I enjoy doing.
6. I love to sing more than I love my dog and I really love my dog, like REALLY.
7. I love dogs.
8. My favorite food is pizza.
9. I don’t like to watch TV, I find it boring.
10. I was born in Chandler, AZ.
11. I have a lot of trust issues, I find it hard to actually trust in someone.
12. I can make really delicious sandwiches, just ask my family.
13. I think animals are really cute.
14. Onion is the worst thing in the world, I don’t like it at all, it’s gross, disgusting and horrible.
15. Fruit + yougurt is my favorite breakfast.
16. Mosquitoes love me but I don’t love them back.
17. I love to cook and bake!
18. 2014 was the worst year of my life, just saying…
19. My brother is my best friend, even though he’s always bothering me.
20. I love to look at the stars or the rain.
21. I tend to forget things easily, like my birthday for example.
22. I don’t like my birthday by the way.
23. I love Christmas! And the holidays.
24. I have practiced more than 10 sports in my whole life, including swimming, cheerleading, badminton, etc.
25. Sometimes I’m a bit shy.
26. Cats scare me but I think they’re adorable.
27. I want to go to Sydney.
28. When I was a little girl I was scared of school so I hided under the teacher’s desk.
29. I want to learn how to play the ukulele soon.
30. I believe in God.