Hey guys! Im I the only one who doesn’t like Mondays?
I never met anyone before who actually loves that day. Mondays are really annoying because after a nice weekend we’re all forced to attend to work/ school and that sucks.
However to make our Mondays better actually depend of us, so I’m leaving you 10 little tips to make your mondays a ‘not too bad day’.
1. First things first, start your day with music, put on your favorite Spotify play list and put on your clothes, wash your face, get ready in the morning listening to it…just try to avoid depressing songs… You know, that won’t help that much lol.
2. If you’re feeling sleepy, then try some cold water, but like COLD, that will make you feel awake at the moment you drink it! yup! better that coffee tho.
3. Just believe it’s going to be an amazing week and that the best is yet to come, great things are coming soon!
4. Try to go to bed early on Sundays, I know is not as easy as it sounds but at least you will have less dark circles under your eyes and who isn’t happy with awake eyes? And also, you’re actually going to have some rest to feel better the next day that of course is Monday.
5. An advice would be to do your homework or anything important on sundays, do everything you need to have ready for the next day, you will feel responsible and way more relaxed.
6. Watch some Miranda Sings videos! She makes everything better, and if you don’t know who she is… What? Are you kidding me? Lol go on YouTube, she’s awesome.
7. Bring any food you like for lunch, believe me, giving yourself nice food will always make your day better.
8. Women who are reading this, give yourself a spa sunday! Make yourself a face mask, put on some hair treatment, paint your nails, shave your legs, anything that would make you feel beautiful! And show off your beauty on Monday! Feeling pretty will make your day great!
9. Avoid annoying people, those ones who only ruin your day, and just tell this to yourself: Mondays= day of ignoring annoying people.
Don’t worry just ignore them.
10. Think positive, the simple thought that everything is okay or that mondays are not as bad as they seem will make of your day a better one. Being positive helps a lot!!
So here they are, my main ten tips to make your Mondays better. I hope you like it and don’t forget that everyday is a new opportunity to make your life better.
Much love, Lucy<3