Hello everybody! I need to share this with you. I made these pancakes filled with Nutella like a month ago, and I’m in love with these.
They’re pretty easy to make, and they taste delicious.
-Regular pancake dough
1. You need to make some pancake dough, use your favorite one, or whatever you want to use. Once you have your pancake dough all you’re going to do is pour it into your pan. Just like making normal pancakes.
2. Your pancakes need to be as thick as the image shows to continue.
3. Then, all you’re going to do is take a spoon and make a hole in the middle without perforating it. You need to this as quick as possible to avoid burning it.
4. Now, my favorite part. Take a spoon full of Nutella and pour it into the hole you made in your pancake. I used a little stick just to help myself and to make it quicker.
5. Once your pancake looks like that, all you are going to do is put a little of your pancake dough over your Nutella, to close the hole and to make it look as a pancake again.
6. Finally, all you need to do is turn it over and wait for it to cook well. You don’t want it to burn so be careful.
And that’s it! You’ll get to enjoy this crispy beautiful pancakes filled with Nutella! Believe me guys, this is delicious.
Love, Lu Begali.